- Be creative
- Be Respectful
- No inappropriate images and or Smut
- The app/community is categorized as being safe for 12+ so please make sure keep your behavior PG and safe for children to be able to enjoy the community.
- No Cyberbullying
- This is an issue that occurs all over social media. This community is meant to be a place to bond with other users so if someone seems to be rude and makes you uncomfortable block them. If it becomes cyberbullying report them and message the leader of the community for help.
- Do not plagiarize anyone’s work credit them by stating there username and or linking their profile info
* Plagiarizing can lead to an automatic ban if serious! *
- Please stay on topic in the community
- Protect personal Information
–Do not give out your full name. You should also keep phone numbers and credit card information to yourself for your safety
- Please do not self promote by commenting in other people’s blogs you may promote yourself in your profile bio, If you wish to promote anything (ex. Collab,partnership) you should ask for permission from the communities leader.
- Keep swearing to a minimum
- Stay away from sensitive and or negative topics
- Be a rolemodel !!!
– If you see something against guidelines simply flag it and move on if they seem to not care, If it is a new user who is unaware politely let them know and lead them to the ARA Database or to the leader if they have any questions.
- Do not spam profile walls, blogs, or chats with messages it is very impolite and can upset the user as they would have to delete it all
- Lastly have fun
Leaders & Curators have to follow Amino community guidelines if we want to continue to run the community. This is also to insure our community members safety and to help the community continue to be a place where ARMY’s can enjoy themselves and be a big family
Thank you for reading and lets look forward to what is to come for this growing community (^-^*)/
Published- July 3,2016 2:32 AM
Updated- March 9,2017
Author: Aaryanna |Position: Leader|
Leaders & Curators have to follow Amino community guidelines if we want to continue to run the community. This is also to ensure our community members safety and to help the community continue to be a place where ARMY’s can enjoy themselves and be a big family
►▻Public Chat Rules ◅◄
1. ALL Community Guidelines apply to public chats. This includes no sexual content or use of slurs.
2. At the end of the day, the chat organizer is responsible for their chat. Moderate your chat. If there are a lot of rule violations not being handled you may lose your chat.
3. Do not kick curators, or leaders from your chat and listen to them if they warn you about broken rules. We are enforcing the rules to keep this a safe place.
4. This app is supposed to be safe for 12 year olds to be on. Keep that in mind.
5. General and off topic chats are allowed to a point. If you want “How was your day chat” that’s fine. But if you want to make a “Supernatural chat” for example, you should take that to Supernatural amino. I hope this makes sense.
6. Don’t self advertise in chats without permission from the chat owner.
7. If your chat becomes inactive consider kicking everyone out of it, deleting it and joining a new one. Chats inactive for 72 hours may be closed to reduce clutter.
8. Before creating a chat, please use the search function to see if one is already open.
9. Images used for your background must be appropriate. Please avoid overly flashy gifs as a courtesy to those with photosensitive epilepsy or migraines.
10. Keep swearing to A Minimum
11. Please stay away from sensitive and or negative topics
TIP: make a chat looking for new friends if you feel down